Are you the next Young Marketer of the Year?
The VMA’s Young Marketer of the Year Award, generously sponsored by British Dairying magazine, is a prestigious award which recognises a young marketer, either in age, experience, or both, who has demonstrated marketing flair within the animal health industry. As well as prestige and platform opportunities, the Young Marketer of The Year receives:
- A £2,000 CPD bursary for their on-going marketing training and development.
- A £500 personal cash prize.
- An invitation to join the VMA Committee.
- Complementary entry to up to three of the uniquely bespoke workshops, seminars and events organised by the VMA.*
The finalists each receive a certificate and a £100 personal cash award. All finalists will be invited as guests of the VMA to the VMA Annual Awards event at the Royal Lancaster London on Friday 15th March 2019 where the winner will be announced.
The entry and judging process consists of:
- A written submission – all candidates, via the VMA website portal, by 5pm 31st January, 2019
- Case study evaluation and presentation – selected finalists at the IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) in London on Tuesday 26th February, 2019. Note unfortunately we are unable to offer an alternative date, so for consideration your attendance is compulsory.
For further insight into the Young Marketer of the Year Awards process and some top tips click here to read an article from this year’s winner Anna Thomas.
So what are you waiting for? Read our entry guidelines below and start planning your submission now.
*From 16th March 2019 to 1st March 2020