The Veterinary Marketing Association is the representative body for UK professionals working in all areas of the animal health industry and the veterinary profession. Its members all have an interest in the promotion of products, services or health and welfare information.
The organisation is run by a committee of dedicated volunteers who work to provide opportunities for education, collaboration and recognition amongst the membership and wider industry. This is achieved through the delivery of prestigious events such as the VMA Annual Awards and House of Lords, as well as through initiatives such including an online Education Hub, CPD event days and New Marketing Talent network.
The VMA is currently seeking a passionate and experienced marketer to join its team.
- VMA Marketing Manager and Secretary
- Self-employed (contractor)
- 20 hours per week
- Starting 31st January 2023
- Supporting the Chair, Vice Chair and Treasurer as part of the VMA Management Team
- Work with the Chair and Vice Chair to help develop the marketing strategy for the organisation
- Identify areas for development of the organisation – driving membership and engagement
- Evaluate membership growth opportunities and create a plan to target new members and retain existing members at renewal
- Provide a continuous 12 month rolling promotional/communication campaign planner to cover the corporate umbrella marketing whilst incorporating all PR, advertising, social media, website, marketing and event activity
- Work with our website agency and committee to ensure consistent and regular updates to the VMA website
- Work with the Communications Team and Awards Chair to develop and roll out a communications plan for the VMA Awards
- Ensure membership database is kept up to date, managing renewal notices, invoices and new requests
- Manage invoices and payments for events and membership
- Liaise with the Chair and committee in the organisation of committee meetings, to include venue selection, agenda production and logistical arrangements
- Secretary responsibilities covering secretarial, organisational and administrative affairs of the Association
- Flexible schedule
- Fully-remote working
- Opportunity to shape the organisation’s marketing strategy
- Circa £20,800 per annum pro-rata
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com