Ideal for marketers looking to create, develop or reposition their existing corporate or product brands, this one-day workshop will give delegates the knowledge and the tools to build a strong and purpose driven brand from the ground up.
Led by Roshan Kapoor, Creative Director of leading Marketing, Branding and Creative agency MBC the workshop will explore the fundamental questions when it comes to brand development, how to answer them and how to arrive at a brand’s very essence. If a brand is like a person then this workshop will build their brain.
Benefits of the workshop include:
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the brand development process
- Learning how to define a vision and mission to create a ‘purpose-driven’ brand
- Discovering how to craft a brand proposition and extract its essence
- Mastering the process for constructing a brand positioning statement
- Understanding the method for defining a brand personality and brand values
Lunch is included and will provide further networking opportunities.
This is a truly unique opportunity to develop your branding skills but places are strictly limited, so don’t delay – secure your place today.