All candidates who make a submission for the VMA New Marketing Talent Award, will be offered a complementary place at a VMA training course of their choice (restrictions apply).
As well as prestige and platform opportunities, the New Marketing Talent Award winner will receive:
- Cash award of £1,000 to spend as you see fit
- A bursary of £2,000 towards approved marketing CPD
- VMA-facilitated New Marketing Talent Mentorship Program
- Certificate of achievement with logo which can be used for professional publicity
- Complementary access to VMA CPD events for 12* months (*exclusions apply)
The winner will also have the opportunity to benefit from:
- An invitation to join the VMA Committee
- VMA-generated PR opportunities
- All finalists will each receive a Certificate of achievement and logo which can be used for professional publicity and a £250 personal cash prize.
- All finalists are invited as guests of the VMA to the VMA Annual Awards event at the Royal Lancaster London, where the winner will be announced.
- All candidates for this award will remain anonymous, except for the New Marketing Talent winner. All finalists have the option to remain anonymous or be publicly recognised by the VMA for their achievement.