Welcome to the home of the veterinary and animal health industry’s unique flagship VMA Annual Awards event.
Aim of the Awards
The VMA Annual Awards provides a unique platform to showcase and reward marketing skills, creativity and professionalism in the veterinary and animal health industry. The long established annual event provides a fantastic opportunity to reward and celebrate with colleagues, clients and peers among over 300 veterinary marketing professionals.
VMA 2021 Online Awards – Big Reveal!
Due to the ongoing covid restrictions, the VMA Awards team has announced an online Awards winners ‘big reveal’ from June 16-18th 2021. The web based event will replace the rescheduled Awards Ceremony in London, planned for 18th June 2021.
The 2021 online BIG REVEAL roll out is as follows;
- 16th June 2021 all entries will be available to view virtually on the VMA website
- 17th June 2021 the finalists for all categories will be revealed on the site
- 18th June 2021 all winners will be announced on the site
Attendees can log on free, at any time on each of the three days, no need to register! Content will include recorded judging day commentary from some of the face to face judges as well as sponsor’s messages. The three day event will also include competitions and prizes!
The big reveal will include four New Awards Added for 2021 (entries now closed);
- Best B2B (Animal Health Manufacturer to Veterinary Practice/Animal Health Retailer) support campaign during the COVID pandemic.
- Best B2C (Veterinary Practice/Animal Health Retailer to pet/equine/farm animal owners) support campaign during the COVID pandemic.
- Best Virtual Event
- Marketing Team of the Year 2020
Also new for 2021:
New Marketing Talent Award
Who will be crowned the VMA New Marketing Talent Winner for 2021? Entries also closed.
Veterinary Vote Awards
Two awards voted for by veterinary surgeons in practice:
- New Product of the Year Award – for the vets’ ‘favourite new product’, launched in the UK during 2020
- Veterinary Readership Award – for the vets’ ‘favourite advertisement’ which has appeared in a veterinary journal during 2020
For a list of all categories to be rolled out 16-18 June click here
**The next Annual Awards ceremony Awards event has been confirmed for Friday 18th March 2022 at the Royal Lancaster London Hotel. All ticketholders will be transferred to the 2022 event, so if you’re planning to attend no action is required except to save the date!**