Virtual/Hybrid Event Award Entry
This award is for innovative and effective delivery of a virtual or hybrid event during 2021. Entries will need to show evidence of how the event was delivered including technical accessibility and audience engagement/ interaction before, during or after the event.
- Initial Impact: Does the entry stand out? Is there an overall wow factor? Is the entry engaging and interesting?
- Audience Appeal: Does the entry demonstrate a good understanding of the target audience for this category? Is the content relevant for the audience? Is the entry appealing to the target audience? Does it make delegates want to attend?
- Creativity/Originality: Specifically considering the animal health industry has the entry demonstrated creative thinking or delivery? Does the entry look/feel original?
- Messaging: Do the headlines draw you in? Is the copy well written? Is the messaging clear and appropriate? Does the messaging persuade to purchase or influence beliefs?
- Delegate experience:Does the entry demonstrate an exciting delegate journey through the use of creative branding, engaging content and technical ease for the user? Does the event encourage engagement/interactivity.
- Follow up: Is there evidence of follow up with attendees post event? Does any follow up reflect and support the overall virtual/hybrid event messages and aims?
- Achievement: How well has the entry met its SMART** objectives? Do the results demonstrate achievement?
*SMART Objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound
Please complete the entry form below – all fields marked * are compulsory. Uploaded entries should be in JPG/JPEG or PDF format, using the submission templates provided. Files should be high res (300 dpi) but not exceed a total of 25MB if more than one file is uploaded.
As/if appropriate you are encouraged to submit a short video or link to similar media to demonstrate your virtual event. The video should be no more than 2 minutes in length and be utilised to further demonstrate the entry. Note the video will be judged on content only, it does not need to be of production quality.
Once your entry has been submitted, you will be invoiced the entry fee after submission (this may take 24hrs). A BACS payment is preferred and MUST be received before 31st December 2021, 23.59 or your submission will not be accepted or judged.