Practice Marketing Award Entry
This is a category for veterinary practices only. It will be awarded to the practice (companion, production animal or equine) that demonstrates the most initiative and/or innovation in the marketing of its products and/or services to end users. Eligible entries for this award can include: display advertising, direct mail, digital or social media activity (e-marketing, website, etc) or events (e.g. open days) which has been targeted at end users of the practice’s products or services, for example, to clients, general public or farmers. The material must have appeared in the UK during 2020 or 2021.
- Initial Impact: Does the entry stand out? Is there an overall wow factor? Is the entry engaging and interesting?
- Audience Appeal: Does the entry demonstrate a good understanding of the target audience for this category? Is the entry appropriate for the audience? Is the entry appealing to the target audience?
- Creativity/Originality: Specifically considering the animal health industry has the entry demonstrated creative thinking or delivery? Does the entry look/feel original?
- Messaging: Do the headlines draw you in? Is the copy well written? Is the messaging clear and appropriate? Does the messaging persuade to purchase or influence beliefs?
- Initiative/Innovation: Does the entry look and feel fresh? Does it work? Does it demonstrate innovation or taking the initiative in this field?
- Co-ordination: Is the practice marketing and branding cohesive and coordinated throughout?
- Achievement: How well has the entry met its SMART* objectives? Do the results demonstrate achievement?
*SMART Objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound
Please complete the entry form below – all fields marked * are compulsory. Uploaded entries should be in JPG/JPEG or PDF format, using the submission templates provided. Files should be high res (300 dpi) but not exceed 25MB.
This award is free to enter and has been kindly sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim.