PR and Social Award Entry
This award is for the company or veterinary practice that has delivered the most innovative PR and / or social media initiative or programme in 2020 or 2021. This can be a single ‘one-off’ published piece or a sustained campaign over a given period to support a product/initiative in the veterinary/animal health industry. It will include published material in any journal, magazine, newspaper, TV, radio or other digital media in the UK during 2020 or 2021. The material must be genuine editorial – campaigns which include a paid format (e.g. advertorial or sponsored material) as part of the programme can be included with your entry, however any ‘paid for’ elements will not be judged or form part of the scoring.
Please provide materials via PDF (as one multi-page file):
- Original material (press releases, articles, social copy) as submitted and which has subsequently been published
- Full copies of each press cutting (not just the headline), where and when each cutting was published
- Examples of any social media coverage
- Stats for coverage, e.g. Readership, likes, followers, views, shares etc.
- Please highlight the key messages in all original and published documentation
- Please provide a logo for displaying at the award ceremony as a high quality 300dpi jpg file, this can be sent separately in an email quoting your entry number.
- Innovation: Does the entry stand out? Is the piece or campaign innovative? Is there an overall wow factor? Is the entry engaging and interesting?
- Strategic Skills: Does the entry demonstrate a good understanding of the target audience and wider strategic aims of the campaign?
- Creativity/Originality: Specifically considering the animal health industry has the entry demonstrated creative thinking or delivery? Does the entry look/feel original?
- Messaging: Do the headlines draw you in? Is the copy well written? Is the messaging clear and appropriate? Does the messaging persuade to purchase or influence beliefs?
- Quality and accuracy of writing: Is the writing of good quality? Is the style of the pieces appropriate for the format (e.g. press release/article/social media)?
- Coordination: Is there evidence that this PR or social media activity has been coordinated with other marketing elements? Does it work to enhance the overall effect?
- Achievement: How well has the entry met its SMART* objectives? Do the results demonstrate achievement?
*SMART Objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound
Please complete the entry form below – all fields marked * are compulsory. Financial information supplied will be treated in the strictest confidence, to be seen by the judges, and chair of judges, only.
Once your entry has been submitted, you will be invoiced the entry fee after submission (this may take 24hrs). A BACS payment is preferred and MUST be received before 7th January 2022, 23.59 or your submission will not be accepted or judged.