Point of Sale Award Entry
This award is intended for promotional materials used within the premises where products for animals are sold, dispensed or prescribed for the purposes of supporting the product through branding, merchandising, education etc. Examples would include items such as leaflets, posters, merchandising units etc. The campaign must have been executed or materials available in the UK during 2018.
Note In line with the mission of the VMA to drive marketing excellence, we are proud to advise that the new BVA Pet Advertising Guidelines launched on 04/12/18 will also be considered, as appropriate. These guidelines can be viewed here.
- Initial Impact: Does the entry stand out? Is there an overall wow factor? Is the entry engaging and interesting?
- Audience Appeal: Does the entry demonstrate a good understanding of the target audience for this category? Is the entry appropriate for the audience? Is the entry appealing to the target audience?
- Creativity/Originality: Specifically considering the animal health industry has the entry demonstrated creative thinking or delivery? Does the entry look/feel original?
- Messaging: Do the headlines draw you in? Is the copy well written? Is the messaging clear and appropriate? Does the messaging persuade to purchase or influence beliefs?
- Achievement: How well has the entry met its SMART* objectives? Do the results demonstrate achievement?
*SMART Objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound
Please complete the entry form below – all fields marked * are compulsory. Uploaded entries should be in JPG/JPEG or PDF format, using the submission templates provided. Files should be high res (300 dpi) but not exceed 25MB.
Once your entry has been submitted, you will be invoiced the entry fee after submission. The invoice will be sent separately in due course after the deadline or may be delayed a few days to consolidate the invoice details if entering multiple categories.