Noble Futures Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Noble Futures with the agreement of the VMA and the VMA Awards.
Eligibility to Enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and for those attending the virtual VMA awards 2021.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to Enter
- The prize draw will include only those who enter 2021’s Champagne prize draw and previous year’s entries will not be included.
- To enter the prize draw simply fill in the online form requesting your name, email and job title.
- Noble Futures will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a Magnum of Laurent Perrier Champagne.
- Noble Future’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Noble Futures reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Noble Futures regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding.
- The winner will be notified after 17th June 2021 via the email provided during entry.
- Noble Futures will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email and requesting mailing address for the prize, they will lose their right to the prize, and Noble Futures reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the Prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data Protection and Publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Noble Futures for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and to subscribe to email notifications from Noble Futures.
- An announcement of the winner’s first name and place of work may be made via Noble Futures and VMA social media channels.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Noble Futures’s Privacy/GDPR policy.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.