New Marketing Talent Award – entries now closed
Generously sponsored by British Dairying magazine and supported by the VMA, this award is intended to recognise a new marketer, either in age, experience or both, who has demonstrated marketing flair within the veterinary and animal health industry.
As well as prestige and platform opportunities, the New Marketing Talent Award winner will receive:
- A bursary of £2,000 towards approved marketing CPD
- VMA-facilitated New Marketing Talent Mentorship Program
- A £500 personal cash prize
- Certificate of achievement with logo which can be used for professional publicity
- Complementary access to VMA CPD events for 12/24* months (extension due to COVID)*exclusions apply
The winner will also have the opportunity to benefit from:
- An invitation to join the VMA Committee
- VMA-generated PR opportunities
All finalists will each receive a Certificate of achievement and logo which can be used for professional publicity and a £100 personal cash prize.
All finalists will be invited as guests of the VMA to the VMA Annual Awards event at the Royal Lancaster London on Friday 18th June 2021, where the winner will be announced.