Marketing Campaign Award Entry
(for companies with a UK annual turnover under £12.5M)
This award is intended for companies with a UK annual turnover of less than £12.5 million that have prepared a complete marketing communications programme, including a selection of promotional support material such as advertising, direct mail, product literature, press material, packaging, photography, video, digital and social activity, to support their marketing objectives. Material submitted under any one of the advertising or mailing categories would be eligible if presented as a comprehensive campaign package. The campaign must have been executed in the UK during 2018.
Note In line with the mission of the VMA to drive marketing excellence, we are proud to advise that the new BVA Pet Advertising Guidelines launched on 04/12/18 will also be considered, as appropriate. These guidelines can be viewed here.
- Initial Impact: Does the entry stand out? Is there an overall wow factor? Is the entry engaging and interesting?
- Audience Appeal: Does the entry demonstrate a good understanding of the target audience for this category? Is the entry appropriate for the audience? Is the entry appealing to the target audience?
- Creativity/Originality: Specifically considering the animal health industry has the entry demonstrated creative thinking or delivery? Does the entry look/feel original?
- Messaging: Do the headlines draw you in? Is the copy well written? Is the messaging clear and appropriate? Does the messaging persuade to purchase or influence beliefs?
- Additive Effect: Considering the target audience may not see every element of the campaign, does each element work in its own right? Do all elements work cohesively? Does the sum of the individual elements truly enhance the overall effect?
- Achievement: How well has the entry met its SMART* objectives? Do the results demonstrate achievement?
*SMART Objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound
Please complete the entry form below – all fields marked * are compulsory. Uploaded entries should be in JPG/JPEG or PDF format, using the submission templates provided. Files should be high res (300 dpi) but not exceed 25MB.
Once your entry has been submitted, you will be invoiced the entry fee after submission. The invoice will be sent separately in due course after the deadline or may be delayed a few days to consolidate the invoice details if entering multiple categories.