Integrated Digital Campaign Award Entry
This award recognises marketing campaigns (product promotional or educational) executed across a range of different digital and social channels and integrated to deliver an effective and cohesive campaign. The campaign must have been executed in the UK during 2020 or 2021.
- Initial Impact: Does the entry stand out? Is there an overall wow factor? Is the entry engaging and interesting?
- Audience Appeal: Does the entry demonstrate a good understanding of the target audience for this category? Is the entry appropriate for the audience? Is the entry appealing to the target audience?
- Creativity/Originality: Specifically considering the animal health industry has the entry demonstrated creative thinking or delivery? Does the entry look/feel original?
- Messaging: Does the content draw you in? Is the content well written? Is the messaging clear and appropriate? Is the messaging consistent across channels? Does the messaging persuade to purchase or influence beliefs?
- Channels and Integration: Have the most appropriate channels/tools been used in accordance with the campaign objectives? Does the entry showcase integration and deliver a cohesive campaign?
- Reporting/Reaction: Does the entry demonstrate use of appropriate reporting tools? Does the entry show adaptability/reaction depending on results?
- Achievement: How well has the entry met its SMART* objectives? Do the results demonstrate achievement?
*SMART Objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound
Please complete the entry form below – all fields marked * are compulsory. Uploaded entries should be in JPG/JPEG or PDF format, using the submission templates provided. Files should be high res (300 dpi) but not exceed 25MB.
Entrants for this award should submit the website address and/or details of any relevant digital technology used for this campaign with instructions on how to access it – passwords or login details required.
Once your entry has been submitted, you will be invoiced the entry fee after submission (this may take 24hrs). A BACS payment is preferred and MUST be received before 7th January 2022, 23.59 or your submission will not be accepted or judged.