Digital Technology Award Entry
This award recognises the use of available digital technology to deliver digital campaigns and build online platforms. Development of digital technology enables marketers to communicate their messages, drive data capture, automate process and improve efficiency. Crafting inspirational user experiences across all devices is fundamental and ensuring the solution is, secure, measurable and scaleable will allow it to grow. The technology must have been used in the UK during 2018.
Note In line with the mission of the VMA to drive marketing excellence, we are proud to advise that the new BVA Pet Advertising Guidelines launched on 04/12/18 will also be considered, as appropriate. These guidelines can be viewed here.
- Reasoning: Is it clear why this particular solution was required and what needs it was trying to meet?
- Implementation/Originality: Does the entry demonstrate sound build quality and use of technology? Is it secure for users? Specifically considering the animal health industry is the entry different/original?
- User Experience: Does the entry demonstrate an understanding of its users? Is it appealing to its users? Does it deliver a great user experience?
- Reporting: Does the entry use data reporting tools? Is it measureable?
- Application: Does the entry have cross platform application? Is the entry scalable? Does the entry demonstrate integration with other marketing elements?
- Achievement: How well has the entry met its SMART* objectives? Do the results demonstrate achievement?
* SMART objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound
Please complete the entry form below – all fields marked * are compulsory. Uploaded entries should be in JPG/JPEG or PDF format, using the submission templates provided. Files should be high res (300 dpi) but not exceed 25MB.
Entrants for this award must ensure their entry includes clear links (and passwords where relevant) to enable judges to access the technology. Entrants should consider submitting a visual of the framework or flow chart for the piece. To the submission of the actual device is strongly encouraged so that judges can directly see and use the technology. Please contact the VMA secretary directly to arrange this. Please provide a physical entry board artwork as a pdf including a visual of the framework or flowchart for the piece– however please be aware that this will be used for display purposes on the day of the awards not judging.
Once your entry has been submitted, you will be invoiced the entry fee after submission (may take 24hrs). A BACS payment is preferred and must be received before 31st December 2018, 17:00 or your submission will not be accepted or judged.