If a brand is like a person then this workshop was aimed at helping build their brain!
On Tuesday 21st May, the VMA was very excited to offer a workshop on branding, open to anyone with brand management responsibilities working in the veterinary and animal health industry. The venue for this workshop was Central CPD in London.
This workshop aimed to provide delegates with the necessary tools for them to create, develop or reposition their existing corporate or product brand.
The session was led by Roshan Kapoor, Creative Director of leading Marketing, Branding and Creative agency MBC, who have a wealth of animal health experience.
Some of the key areas of focus were:
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the brand development process
- Learning how to define a vision and mission to create a ‘purpose-driven’ brand
- Discovering how to craft a brand proposition and extract its essence
- Mastering the process for constructing a brand positioning statement
- Understanding the method for defining a brand personality and brand values
To help prepare for the day, Roshan had prepared a brief for the group to consider, using a fictional new product and animal health company, to help bring the day alive. They looked at competitors, target audience, ambition for the product and customer insights.
Delegates who attended this workshop have marketing roles in animal health, veterinary practices and veterinary services companies. Their feedback clearly showed that the day had been very well received:
‘A fun, engaging and informative session’
‘Thank you – it was great!’
‘A really good idea to have such a detailed brief in advance’
‘A great workshop, fun and informative – thank you!’