Best Virtual Event Award
This award is intended for companies that have demonstrated initiative, innovation and agility in adapting previous face-to-face events to virtual events during 2020 due to the cancellation/postponement of live events OR utilising virtual events in a unique way to meet marketing objectives.
- Initial Impact: Was the pre-event promotion, branding and delivery of the event engaging and relevant to the target audience? Did it cut through the on-line heavy traffic that occurred during the year and offer incentives through engaging content for delegates to want to attend?
- Audience Appeal: Does the entry demonstrate a good understanding of the target audience for this category? Was the content relevant to them. Were there live elements for them to engage with as they would in a real-life situation?
- Creativity/Originality and delivery: Did the event offer an exciting delegate journey through the use of creative branding, engaging content and technical ease for the user? Could they interact in real time?
- Follow up: Is there evidence of follow up with attendees post event? Does any follow up reflect and support the overall virtual event messages and aims?
- Achievement: How well has the entry met its SMART* objectives? Do the results demonstrate achievement? Did the event achieve its desired number of attendees? Was there positive feedback after the event and added value deliverables and support?
- Initiative/Innovation/Agility: Did the event demonstrate innovation or taking the initiative in challenging circumstances, showing marketing and technical agility and adaptability?
*SMART Objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound.
Please complete the entry form below – all fields marked * are compulsory. Uploaded entries should be in JPG/JPEG or PDF format, using the submission templates provided. Files should be high res (300 dpi) but not exceed a total of 25MB if more than one file is uploaded.
As/if appropriate you are encouraged to submit a short video or link to similar media to demonstrate your virtual event. The video should be no more than 2 minutes in length and be utilised to further demonstrate the entry. Note the video will be judged on content only, it does not need to be of production quality.
Once your entry has been submitted, you will be invoiced the entry fee after submission (may take 24hrs). A BACS payment is preferred and must be received before 26th March 2021, 17:00 or your submission will not be accepted or judged.