Best B2C (Veterinary Practice/Animal Health Retailer to Pet/Equine/Farm Animal Owners) Support Campaign during the COVID Pandemic Award
This award is intended for veterinary practices/animal health retailers that have demonstrated initiative, innovation and agility in the marketing support of their products and/or services to end users during the COVID-19 pandemic. Eligible entries can include display advertising, direct mail, video, digital, social media activity, e-marketing, website, etc. or other marketing activity. The material must have appeared in the UK between March and December 2020.
- Initial Impact: Does the entry stand out? Is there an overall wow factor? Is the entry engaging and interesting?
- Audience Appeal: Specifically considering the COVID-19 pandemic environment, does the entry demonstrate a good understanding of the target audience for this category? Is the entry appropriate for the audience? Is the entry appealing to the target audience needs?
- Creativity/Originality: Specifically considering the animal health industry has the entry demonstrated creative thinking or delivery? Does the entry look/feel original?
- Messaging: Do the headlines draw you in? Is the copy well written? Is the messaging clear and appropriate? Does the messaging persuade to purchase or influence beliefs?
- Achievement: How well has the entry met its SMART* objectives? Do the results demonstrate achievement?
- Initiative/Innovation/Agility: Does the entry look and feel fresh? Does it demonstrate innovation or taking the initiative in challenging circumstances? Is it appropriate? Does the entry demonstrate marketing agility and adaptability?
*SMART Objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound.
Please complete the entry form below – all fields marked * are compulsory. Uploaded entries should be in JPG/JPEG or PDF format, using the submission templates provided. Files should be high res (300 dpi) but not exceed a total of 25MB if more than one file is uploaded.
As/if appropriate you are encouraged to submit a short video or link to similar media to demonstrate your campaign. The video should be no more than 2 minutes in length and be utilised to further demonstrate the entry. Note the video will be judged on content only, it does not need to be of production quality.