Best B2B (Animal Health Manufacturer to Veterinary Practice/Animal Health Retailer) Support Campaign during the COVID Pandemic Award
This award is intended for companies that have demonstrated initiative, innovation and agility in the marketing support of their products and/or services to veterinary practices/animal health retailers, during the COVID-19 pandemic. Eligible entries can include display advertising, direct mail, video, digital, social media activity, e-marketing, website, etc. or other marketing activity. The material must have appeared in the UK between March and December 2020.
- Initial Impact: Does the entry stand out? Is there an overall wow factor? Is the entry engaging and interesting?
- Audience Appeal: Does the entry demonstrate a good understanding of the target audience for this category? Is the entry appropriate for the audience? Is the entry appealing to the target audience?
- Creativity/Originality: Specifically considering the animal health industry has the entry demonstrated creative thinking or delivery? Does the entry look/feel original?
- Messaging: Do the headlines draw you in? Is the copy well written? Is the messaging clear and appropriate? Does the messaging persuade to purchase or influence beliefs?
- Achievement: How well has the entry met its SMART* objectives? Do the results demonstrate achievement?
- Initiative/Innovation/Agility: Does the entry look and feel fresh? Does it demonstrate innovation or taking the initiative in challenging circumstances? Is it appropriate? Does the entry demonstrate marketing agility and adaptability?
*SMART Objectives: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time-Bound.
Please complete the entry form below – all fields marked * are compulsory. Uploaded entries should be in JPG/JPEG or PDF format, using the submission templates provided. Files should be high res (300 dpi) but not exceed a total of 25MB if more than one file is uploaded.
As/if appropriate you are encouraged to submit a short video or link to similar media to demonstrate your campaign. The video should be no more than 2 minutes in length and be utilised to further demonstrate the entry. Note the video will be judged on content only, it does not need to be of production quality.
Once your entry has been submitted, you will be invoiced the entry fee after submission (may take 24hrs). A BACS payment is preferred and must be received before 26th March 2021, 17:00 or your submission will not be accepted or judged.